Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The Launch - take action

-What are you passionate about? Deepsea fishing, power of the mind, law of attraction, personal development, making a positive change in someone else's life, happiness, health, & wealth.
-How can you apply the skills learned last semester? Learn to collaborate & connect with others, power of social networks, & talking to others about what I enjoy the most.
-What do you need to do to prove everyone to feel proud at the end of the semester? Take action.
-what will impress others? Results & improvement in myself.
Idea > reality.. 
Apply what I know & DO what I'm capable of, not sell myself short.
-Networking?
Build connections & relationships with those can benefit me in any way possible in the future. 

1 comment:

  1. This is a good start and I'm excited by the conversations we started in class last week. Onward!

    ReplyDelete